About our team
- Formulation and implementation of the center's medium- to long-term operational policies.
- Development and operation of psychological education and preventive education programs.
General Consultation Unit
- Comprehensive referral service to all counseling and consulting services.
- Proposals for problem-solving and appropriate referrals to counseling services on and off campus.
Student Counseling Center
- Counseling services for students.
- Consultation services for faculty, staff, and parents.
Office for Mental Health Support
- Mental health consultations and psychiatric treatment for students and faculty/staff at the Health Center's Psychiatry Department (Hongo/Komaba/Kashiwa).
- Awareness-raising activities related to mental health.
Communication Support Room
- Consultations related to students' developmental disorders (autism spectrum disorders, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder(ADHD), etc.).
- Active environmental adjustments.
Peer Support Room
- Organizing student volunteers as peer supporters to provide all-around peer support programs to students throughout the university.
2022.01.17informationTo those who are feeling physically and mentally unwell in relation to the incident that occurred on January 15
2021.12.07Peer Support Room⛄️❄️【12/14 Update】New!! Online Event Information!
2021.03.24Peer Support Room🎈Orientation Sessions about Peer Support Programs
2020.04.03columnUnderstanding Psychological Responses to Stress – for UTokyo Faculty and Staff members
2020.04.02columnCoping with the outbreak of COVID-19 – for UTokyo Students