About Neurodevelopmental Disorder
Some people who have a communication problem are Developmental Disorder and the tendency of it.
Neurodevelopmental Disorder includes Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Learning Disabilities (LD).
- What is Autism Spctrum Disorder (ASD)?
- Autism Spctrum Disorder (ASD) is a Neurodevelopmental disorder including Autism, Asperger syndrome, Pervasive developmental disorder. It is one of a distinct group of neurological conditions characterized by a greater or lesser degree of impairment in language and communication skills, as well as repetitive or patterns of thought and behavior (by NIH)
- What is ADHD?
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a neurobehavioral disorder. Some of the warning signs of ADHD include failure to listen to instructions, inability to organize oneself and school work, fidgeting with hands and feet, talking too much, leaving projects, chores and homework unfinished, and having trouble paying attention to and responding to details.?
- *1 We don’t primarily intend to make a diagnosis. Our purpose is to provide student life support by developing self-awareness.
- *2 The Communication Support Room is NOT medical institution.